Although NonProfitEasy lets you easily export your reports as .csv files, it doesn't have any control over how these files may show up in Excel. This is because .csv files are text files, and as such don't contain formulas or formatting. If you need to format or run calculations with your data in Excel, you'll have to do so manually.
Articles in this section
- When I export a report as a .csv file, why is the formatting sometimes strange?
- Save Your Searches to Save Time
- Will inactive Contacts appears in reports and searches?
- How do I run, save and export a report with Contacts?
- Where do I find program description?
- When adding a contact, I receive an error message that says the email I entered is already being used in the system..What do I do?
- In Newsletters, what is the Default Salutation?
- When printing out Donation Acknowledgement envelopes how do I change the return address?
- What is the difference between Advanced Search and Reports?
- What is the Bcc field and why is it only in the Take Action-Send Email screen?