Yes, searches and reports in NonProfitEasy will include both Active and Inactive contacts. If you want to exclude Inactive contacts from your searches, you can use the Advanced Search to filter your results, as follows:
- Hover on Contacts in the Navigation Bar and select Individual or Organization. The Contact Management screen will appear.
- Click on the Advanced Search (filter) icon on the right side of the screen, 5th icon from the top.
- Type in a SEARCH NAME. This is the name under which NonProfitEasy will save your search for future use. The next time you need to run the same search just hover over the Advanced Search (filter) icon and you will see a list of all your previous searches.
- Select ALL from the Match ___ of the following rules drop-down menu.
- From the first –Select— drop-down menu, select Status (the last item in the Contact Info section).
- From the second –Select— drop down menu in the same row, select Is.
- And from the third –Select— drop down menu in that row, select Active.
- Click on the + icon to select additional search criteria.
- Click Save & Search to view your results.
Your search will now only include active contacts.