Reports allows you to search and save specific information about all of your organization's data in lists that can be tailored to your needs. For example, you can create a report about the memberships and specify which data fields you'd like to include in the report. Whereas the Advanced Search function in the Contacts module enables you to create and view searches pertaining to your Contacts. In Reports you can create and save searches about any aspect of your data (programs, campaigns, donations, events, etc.).
Articles in this section
- When I export a report as a .csv file, why is the formatting sometimes strange?
- Save Your Searches to Save Time
- Will inactive Contacts appears in reports and searches?
- How do I run, save and export a report with Contacts?
- Where do I find program description?
- When adding a contact, I receive an error message that says the email I entered is already being used in the system..What do I do?
- In Newsletters, what is the Default Salutation?
- When printing out Donation Acknowledgement envelopes how do I change the return address?
- What is the difference between Advanced Search and Reports?
- What is the Bcc field and why is it only in the Take Action-Send Email screen?