Search tags will allow contacts to search for events from all the existing events for your organization on your public site (not google, or other search engines.) If you click on the link provided below you will see an example of how this can be implemented on your public site: http://www.landpaths.org/index.cfm/page/Calendar-Of-Outings-and-Events
Articles in this section
- When I export a report as a .csv file, why is the formatting sometimes strange?
- Save Your Searches to Save Time
- Will inactive Contacts appears in reports and searches?
- How do I run, save and export a report with Contacts?
- Where do I find program description?
- When adding a contact, I receive an error message that says the email I entered is already being used in the system..What do I do?
- In Newsletters, what is the Default Salutation?
- When printing out Donation Acknowledgement envelopes how do I change the return address?
- What is the difference between Advanced Search and Reports?
- What is the Bcc field and why is it only in the Take Action-Send Email screen?