A split donation refers to donations that are designated to two or more programs, campaigns or activities. With single donations, the entire donation amount is designated towards a single program, campaign or activity.
Articles in this section
- When I export a report as a .csv file, why is the formatting sometimes strange?
- Save Your Searches to Save Time
- Will inactive Contacts appears in reports and searches?
- How do I run, save and export a report with Contacts?
- Where do I find program description?
- When adding a contact, I receive an error message that says the email I entered is already being used in the system..What do I do?
- In Newsletters, what is the Default Salutation?
- When printing out Donation Acknowledgement envelopes how do I change the return address?
- What is the difference between Advanced Search and Reports?
- What is the Bcc field and why is it only in the Take Action-Send Email screen?