You can upload documents by hovering on Other Stuff and clicking on Documents. If any documents have already been uploaded to NonProfitEasy, they will either be listed under the folder they were associated with or under the left side of the page under Document Management.
- To upload a new document, click +Add on the left side of the screen next to Document Management. A pop-up screen will appear titled Add. From here, you can either select to add a New Folder or New Document. Once selected, type in either a folder name in the FOLDER NAME field, or the name for the document you want to upload in the DOCUMENT NAME field. (Give it a descriptive name that will make it easy for other users to identify this document.)
- Under UPLOAD FILE, click the Choose File button to locate the document file on your computer. When you have selected it, click Choose, and the file will be uploaded.
- Next, under CONTACT TYPE, click the checkboxes next to all of the Contact Types you wish to have access to the document, or click Select All to enable everyone to see it.
- Finally, under ACCESS TO select the Roles that you want to be able to access this document.
- Click SAVE & CLOSE to complete this process.