The difference between a pledge and a recurring donation, from NPE's perspective, is that a pledge is a promise to make a donation at some future date, or series of dates (such as a pledge to pay $2,000 per year for the next three years), while a recurring donation is an online auto-payment that a donor has authorized and that will be paid without any further action required (e.g., $25 per month, automatically charged through Paypal each month).
Articles in this section
- When I export a report as a .csv file, why is the formatting sometimes strange?
- Save Your Searches to Save Time
- Will inactive Contacts appears in reports and searches?
- How do I run, save and export a report with Contacts?
- Where do I find program description?
- When adding a contact, I receive an error message that says the email I entered is already being used in the system..What do I do?
- In Newsletters, what is the Default Salutation?
- When printing out Donation Acknowledgement envelopes how do I change the return address?
- What is the difference between Advanced Search and Reports?
- What is the Bcc field and why is it only in the Take Action-Send Email screen?