Currently, Fundly is only set up to handle causes/campaigns that have a US-based bank account and US forms of identification (Social Security Number, Drivers License, Employer Identification Number) for bank verification.
Articles in this section
- Can non-US based organizations/individuals use Fundly?
- Do I have to be a non-profit to use Fundly?
- Fundly Pro Features
- How much does Fundly cost?
- What Countries Do Fundly Support?
- What fundraising strategies have worked for other customers?
- Will Fundly send more supporters and donors to our website?