Fundly now allows you to create teams to fundraise for your cause page. Each team will have its own Team page to promote. All donations made from each team will roll up to the main campaign page.
To create a Team Page:
1. On your main campaign page, go to SETTINGS:
2. On Settings, go to TEAMS:
3. Click on CREATE A TEAM:
4. Put in the team title and the goal:
5. Once the team is created, you will be routed to the team page and will be asked to verify it:
6. Once the account is verified with the phone number and code, if you are not the team captain, you can skip the required details:
7. Go to the team page's SETTINGS to assign a team captain:
8. The email address of the team captain should be registered in the system. Which means it has to be associated with an existing account on Fundly. If it's not, you just have to ask the team captain to go to Fundly.com and sign up. The team captain will then have access to the team page assigned to them.
Here's what the team captains has to do:
1. Go to Fundly.com and sign up (click on START WITH EMAIL below INDIVIDUALS):
2. Register with the email address used for the team page and hit on CONTINUE:
3. Click on the drop-down arrow to access the team page:
4. They would the be routed to the DASHBOARD of the team page. Just have them click on the YOUR PAGE tab in order to see their team page.
5. All set! The team can then make modifications on this team page by clicking on the EDIT PAGE tab:
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have additional questions or concerns.