An end date motivates potential donors to give earlier and more often. An automated email goes out in the final days of your campaign, encouraging your supporters and donors to help get you across the finish line.
To change your campaign end date:
1. Log into Fundly
2. On your campaign page, you will see a description on the right side of your campaign page that says "Days Left: [insert number here]". Click on the pen button beside this to edit your campaign end date.
3. A pop-up window will show up, giving you the option to select the end date from the calendar.
4. Click on "Save" to save your changes and direct you back to your campaign page.
5. You can also go to your EDIT PAGE tab:
6. Don't forget to click on UPDATE to save your changes.