How to Add/Update Donor Search Wealth Information to Contact Records
- Populating data to contact records is a manual process; it is not automatic and must be triggered by a user. When you trigger a scan of your contact records in the donor search database, you can opt whether to scan for all contacts in your database or just contacts added since your last scan.
- You may wish to periodically rescan wealth information for contacts who have had this information populated to the Fundly CRM record; we recommend at most rescanning at six month intervals. More frequent scanning is not generally necessary as wealth information will not change all that quickly.
- To initiate a scan of the Donor Search database (either to populate wealth information for contacts added since the last scan or to update the scan for existing contacts), from the Main Menu, select Integrations, and then Donor Search.
From a contact record that has a Wealth Profile, you can click the “Change Plan” button.
- Click on Scan & Populate under your current subscription level (you can opt to upgrade or downgrade your subscription first).
- A pop up box will appear, showing the total number of contacts that can be matched to Donor Search and the total number of new contacts added since the last Donor Search scan.
- The user can opt to scan all contacts or just new contacts
- The pop up box will also give you the total cost to conduct your chosen scan (based on your Donor Search subscription plan per record price). This cost will be charged to the credit card on file as soon as the search is run.
- Read the TOS agreement and enter your full name in the text box. Then click Proceed.
- The system will send an email with the details of the requested scan (the information in the pop up box you just completed) for your records to both the user requesting the scan and the CRM admin.
- The scan will be conducted in the background and you may continue working in Fundly CRM.
- The system will send an email to both the requesting user and the system admin when the donor search scan has been completed and the records populated.
- Once you receive that email, you can view the Donor Search information that has been added (view contact records or use Advanced Search or a report to view the information).