Your Security Is Our Biggest Concern!
In light of the recent data breaches in the news, we have further tightened our security on payments processed through Fundly and worked tirelessly with Stripe to upgrade this process. Our goal is to always provide our clients with the highest level of security so you and your constituents are at ease.
You will notice no major changes on the front end; all of the heavy lifting has been taken care of on the back end.
You will only see two changes:
- Update Publishable Key in your payment gateway settings
Please follow the quick steps ⬇️ below ⬇️ to ensure that you have updated your Payment Gateway Settings to the latest, most secure settings. ***These changes need to be done no later than Oct 20th. Failure to do so will cause all your credit transactions to fail.***
Here are the steps to update your security 🐾
- Log into your Stripe Account
- On the left-hand menu SelectAPI
- Copythe Publishable Key Token
- In Fundly CRM Go to Payment Gateway Settings
- Paste the Publishable API Key (you copied from Stripe) into the Publishable Key field
- For US donors, the Zip code will be required.
You will notice that when you enter credit cards within the CRM that there is a new requirement for entering zip/postal code to verify the credit cards.