FAQ: How Do I Subscribe a Number of Contacts to a Newsletter En Masse?
- To subscribe multiple contacts to one or more of your newsletter lists, you can perform an advanced search to find all the records you wish to change and then use the Take Action menu at the bottom of the search results screen to update those records.
- To begin, click the select Search (the magnifying glass) on the Quick Start menu and then click on Advanced Search.
- Enter your search criteria (e.g. all contacts with email addresses who are not deceased and who have their email communication preference set to “no” or “not set”) and click Search.
- To subscribe just specific search contacts in the search results to your newsletter, check the box to the left of the contact’s name(s) and then click the Apply to Selected Contact(s) Take Action drop down in the lower right of the screen. Otherwise, to subscribe all the search results to your newsletter, click the All Search Results Take Action drop down in the lower right of the screen.
- From the Take Action menu selected in the previous step, select Subscribe for Newsletter.
- From Subscribe For Newsletter pop-up, select the desired newsletter category(s).
- Click Continue to update the records. They have now been subscribed to your newsletter list(s).