It could happen to you or your account users.
This is due to a feature which is the Program Level Security. This restricts or allows a user to access and manage opportunities linked to a program. If a user is not assigned to a program, he/she will not be able to see any opportunity link to that program from her account.
Note: Only an admin can modify this feature.
Program Level Access - Follow the steps below to grant your user permission for Programs:
- Go To the Main Menu and Select Configurations
- Under Configuration Select Program Level Security
- When Under Program Level Security, Select By User
- Identify the User You Want to Grant Access
- Select the programs Dropdown Beside the Desired User
- Check the programs to grant access
- Select Assign Program